Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where do I begin?

Today I received numerous email requests regarding recipes, meal plans and tips on cooking so I thought why not start a blog.
I am not a chef or nutritionist but it has been a passion for me since I had my children, they are my true inspiration and motivate me everyday do give them the best nutrition I can. I love to read on nutrition, health and simple recipes. Some of my resources have come from the principles of eating clean, Dr Oz, Dr. Braverman, Dr. Weil, Dr Sears and many more which all include superfoods. They all avoid food with trans fat and processed foods. I try to incorporate superfoods at every meal with herbs and spices that contain antioxidants.
Please feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions.
I need to have a quick dinner and get to my Aerobics class !
Dinner tonight is Roasted Chicken breast strips (mustard and herb marinade), roasted asparagus with balsamic vinaigrette, brown rice with red & green pepper and green onion, garlic and lite soy sauce (just a dash) I use herbamare for seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment