Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cod and Swordfish...so fresh !


















I decided to make both Cod and Swordfish because my kids could tolerate Cod, but I wasn't too sure about swordfish but they tried it and they said it was okay. :)

The swordfish is seared in pan , sprayed with Pam ,try for 3 minutes each side. I put Chipolte salsa over it and it was a little over cooked, I'll get it right next time.

The Cod dish is just as simple, cut up cherry tomatoes and onions and garlic, cook in pan until tomatoes start to juice a little, add the fillets of cod and some water for moisture. Sprinkle herbamare, and parsley ,take pan cover and let steam for 5 minutes, turn fillets over with spatula carefully and cover for another 5 minutes on low.

Side dish steamed cauliflower and zucchini, over green romaine salad, with olive oil balsamic vinegraitte for both salads. Add an avocado, such great richness to finish off meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment